Kia Motors offers a broad lineup of well-built coupes, sedans, and crossover vehicles that stand out for their value, performance, and sporty styling. A substantial warranty program has further bolstered customer confidence in the brand, along with recent improvements in build quality and overall refinement. Our mechanics work on all Kia models, including:
- Optima Hybrid
- Forte Koup
- Rio 5-door
- Soul EV
At Waipio Auto Repair, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Kia on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Kia’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Waipio Auto Repair, we have a variety of oils to protect your Kia’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Kia model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Kia’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Kia.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Kia by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Kia to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Kia Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Kia car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Kias, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Kia's service and repair needs.
Our Kia repair and service shop is located in Waipahu, HI.