While GM has discontinued the Pontiac brand, many Pontiacs are still on the road in the Waipahu area, from vintage sports cars like the GTO, Firebird, and Fiero to the recent Vibe and Solstice models. In fact, many of GM’s most stylish, distinctive, and performance-oriented vehicles have been Pontiacs. At Waipio Auto Repair, we’ve worked on most Pontiac models, and we’ll keep doing so as long as people are driving them.
At Waipio Auto Repair, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Pontiac on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Pontiac’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Waipio Auto Repair, we have a variety of oils to protect your Pontiac’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Pontiac model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Pontiac’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Pontiac.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Pontiac by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Pontiac to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Pontiac Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Pontiac car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Pontiacs, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Pontiac's service and repair needs.
Our Pontiac repair and service shop is located in Waipahu, HI.